This a moment a BEDC staff working without gloves, was rescued by fast-thinking residents.
A staff of the Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC), was, this morning, rescued by the residents of Okuokoko, Warri, Delta State.
The man was trying to fix the light without any Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), when electricity was suddenly restored and he got shocked.
However, the fast-thinking residents of the area quickly rushed to switch off their transformer and climbed the ladder to bring him down.
He was subsequently revived after being administered first aid. He has since become fully stabilized.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : 3 FUNNY IDIOTS IN NIGERIAN COMEDY MOVIES
- National News22 hours ago
WTF: See What Some Oyo State Politicians Posted Online After Gov. Seyi Makinde Recovered From Coronavirus
- Health11 hours ago
Isolation Centre Doctors Lament,Beg Govt Over Unpaid 30m Allowances
- National News18 hours ago
CORONAVIRUS!! Governor Wike Blast FG For Supporting Lagos Financially But Not Assisting Other State
- News14 hours ago
Wuhan- China The Epicenter Of Covid-19, Reopens After 76 Days Of Lockdown
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Davido Crying Like A Baby After This Sad Thing Happened