Ademola Adam. October 14 2019
First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, on Sunday said that her long stay outside the country was due to “doctor’s instruction”.
Mrs Buhari, who returned to the country through the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, disclosed that she was well now even though she still needs some more rest, according to a report by PUNCH.
She said, “I have taken my holiday for this year and it happened that after the holiday, I needed to attend to my health before going to Saudi Arabia.
“When I went to Saudi, based on doctor’s instruction, I went back to the United Kingdom.
“I am well now but still I need more rest.”
Subscribe to NEWS POINT via Email
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
From NEWS POINT
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of NEWS POINT. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA Palavar