ROADMASTER CONSTRUCTION LIMITED is an indigenous civil and building construction company situated at Hon. Temple Amadi Avenue Amadi and they are calling for applications.
ROLE: FRONT DESK OFFICER (FDO).
JOB DESCRIPTION: Involves undertaking all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of the main entrance.
The ideal candidate should:
– Have a welcoming personality.
– Possess high emotional intelligence skills.
– Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Have a customer-oriented approach.
– Be Female and a Christian (most preferred).
Our goal at ROADMASTER CONSTRUCTION LIMITED is to make our clients feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
– Ensure the reception area is well-kempt and equipped with necessary supplies.
– Welcome guests and provide them with superb customer service.
– Answer questions, address complaints and thank guests after patronage.
– Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
– Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
– Draft emails, check sort and forward emails.
– Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary, secure parcels etc.
– Keep clients updated records and files.
– Monitor office expenses and costs and get familiar with suppliers.
– Take up other duties as assigned (Take pictures for online display.)
– Create daily report and present to management.
– Minimum Qualification of a Degree/Diploma
– Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
– Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
– Proficient in English (oral and written)
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Good organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities and should be hardworking
– Problem-solving skills
– Customer service orientation
– Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
AGE RANGE: 23-27 years of age.
Documents to be attached:
– A recent passport photograph.
– Current CV.
– Handwritten application.
– Photocopy of certificate/statement of result.
– Birth certificate/age declaration.
– Local Government ID.
– O level result.
All applications should be addressed to Road Master Complex No. 11 Hon. Temple Amadi Avenue, GRA Phase III, Port Harcourt Rivers State, or scanned and sent to [email protected]
Closes on: 13th September 2019