The Imo State chapter of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Thursday suspended Governor Rochas Okorocha from the celebration.
His suspension adopted what the management of the celebration within the state known as, “gross anti-party activities.”
The Imo State Chapter of the celebration which handed down the suspension order on the governor on Thursday after a report of a disciplinary committee, set as much as examine allegations of gross anti-party actions towards Okorocha, stated its motion was in keeping with Article 21 (B) I-VI of the APC structure (October, 2014 as amended).
The Chairman of the Imo State Caretaker Committee of the APC, Prince Marcellinus Nlemigbo, stated the anti celebration actions of the governor, which fashioned the premise for its motion, embody sponsorship of a rival political celebration, Action Alliance (AA) in Imo State and its governorship candidate, Uche Nwosu, Open denunciation of APC and its Governorship Candidate within the State, Senator Hope Uzodimma; and brazenly canvassing of votes for Action Alliance (AA) and its governorship, National and State Assemblies’ candidates.
Speaking to newsmen in Owerri, the state capital, the state Caretaker Committee Chairman of the celebration, Prince Marcellinus Nlemigbo, stated, “A letter by the Imo State chapter of the APC signed by the chairman conveyed the suspension to the National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole.
We regretted that Okorocha who’s the celebration’s candidate for Imo West Senatorial District has vowed to undermine the APC and its electoral curiosity.”
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment