In an announcement launched by the National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressive Congress, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu in Abuja, the official web site of the celebration apc.com.ng was pulled down following the actions of hackers on the web site.
“Our attention has just been drawn to the fact that the APC’s official website, apc.com.ng has been hacked with unauthorised content posted on our pages”, he mentioned.
The celebration spokesman mentioned he has instructed that the location be taken down whereas steps are underway to wash it up, strengthen the safety, and restore it as quickly as attainable.
“We won’t allow the desperate people to succeed in their evil plots”.
In the warmth of the 2015 basic elections, the official web site of the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC was additionally hacked in what appeared like an try to put up unofficial election outcomes on the location.
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals