Former Vice President and Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has been exonerated from assertion which implied that 30 accused individuals are working for President Muhammadu Buhari, saying it was a private opinion of the writer which the media erroneously ascribed to the PDP candidate.
According to an announcement, the Director General of the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organization and Deputy Chairman of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council (South), Otunba Gbenga Daniel defined this whereas speaking to journalists on the Abuja airport on his technique to the South East rally in Owerri on Tuesday.
According to the previous governor of Ogun State, Atiku Abubakar “is a statesman and never within the behavior of creating unguarded and unsubstantiated claims about individuals and establishments. The media in all probability bought it improper and easily elevated private opinions to that of Atiku Abubakar. They merely can’t be the identical.
“Atiku believes within the rule of legislation, and wouldn’t accuse folks wrongly particularly if no competent court docket of legislation has discovered them responsible.
“That is what distinguishes Atiku Abubakar from the present APC authorities which has elevated deceit and lies to such peak in Statecraft.
Source: Daily Trust
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals