CALL FOR INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF SECURITY OPERATIVES AT AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY ADO–EKITI
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the post of security operative at Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti.
· Candidate must be an SSCE, ND or NCE holder
· Candidate must be physically fit and good health
· Intended applicants with flat foot or physical defects should not apply
· Male applicants should be at least 1.68m tall and above
· Female applicants must be at least 1.65m tall and above
· The chest of male applicants should be 35cm and above while female applicants should be 33cm and above.
· All qualified candidates are expected to present the following;
i. Two reference letter
ii. One guarantor’s letter
a. The reference letter; one should come from institution he/she attended while the other one may be from the divisional police officer (DPO) where the applicant belongs, king or district head of his/her town or village.
b. The guarantor’s letter; the passport of the guarantor must be attached and the letter must come from either the head of the applicant’s family, king and level 9 officer and above in civil service. The letter shall be on the letter head containing address, e-mail address, phone number and shall be signed and stamped.
· The age of the applicants shall be between 30 to 45 years
· Original certificates and birth certificate must be produced at the interview.
· Experience in security and relevant fields could be an added advantage.
· Application closes on the 5th of November, 2018.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click on