Christopher Iwu, a Knight of the Catholic Church took to social media to react to the viral information of the burning of the Grotto of the Virgin Mary within the parish of the St. Jacob’s Catholic Church, Oba.
According to him, many Catholic statutes are made with Plaster Of Paris which makes them to not be destructible by fireplace.
An unidentified girl for causes greatest recognized to her set the statute of Virgin Mary on fireplace in a village parish over the weekend.
Iwu whereas praying to the Father to forgive the perpetrator for she does not know what she did, known as her motion a fruitless one.
“What is required now’s to clean the picture correctly with soapy water, retouch after which repaint it.” he mentioned.
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals