CHILD SUFFERS SEVERE BURNS FROM KEROSINE EXPLOSION

0

A mother and her child has reportedly suffered severe  fire injuries as a result of kerosine explosion.

Narrating the incident and giving tips to be extremely careful in daily living, Ossai Ovie revealed that the hairs and even pampers burnt, so you can imagine the severity yet God is faithful to this little soul.

“Let’s try to be extremely careful in our daily live activities so that we don’t attribute our mistakes to the devil. Little things/precautions matter a lot.

“This innocent baby and mother suffer as a result of kerosene explosion. The hairs even pampers burnt, so you can imagine the severity yet God is faithful to this little soul.

“Not only them but others among whom some have lost their lives untimely.” he said.

He also admonished,

“Be careful at where you purchase your kerosene.
Refill your lanterns and stoves while they are off.
Don’t use your mouth to blow off your stove.
Make sure it’s off completely before taking it inside.Avoid sleeping with your lantern on and inside your bedroom.
Avoid black market purchase.
Kerosene should be kept out of the reach of our children.
Don’t send a minor to buy kerosene let alone filling/
refilling lantern or stove or to put them on or off.
Take your stove outside for cooking.
And to avoid late night cooking with stove.” he concluded.

Photos from the burns;

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.