President Muhammadu Buhari has signed an govt order that enables non-public firms to assemble federal roads nationwide.
The govt order 007 2019 which was signed contained in the council chamber of State House in Abuja on Friday, is on Road Infrastructure Development and Refurbishment Investment Tax Credit Scheme.
The new order grants permission to heavyweight non-public firms like Dangote Group, Unilever, Newspoint Media and MTN Group, to have interaction within the building of main roads throughout the nation and be paid as type of tax credit score.
According to Global Global Competitive Index of 2018, Nigeria ranked 11th in record of nations with worst street community and high quality.
Between 2017 and 2018, neighbouring Cameroun scored a complete of two.6 which is healthier than Nigeria’s 2.5.
Under Federal Laws, the development and upkeep of public roads is carried out by the federal government however in latest instances, poor funding has affected the sector, leaving many public roads unattended to and trigger accidents for motorists.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment