DELTA 3RD FORCE, the strategic group of outstanding, young energetic, intelligent, innovative, vision driven and very successful individuals in their various chosen fields of endeavor, who as respectful aspirants from different political parties, fed up with the status quo of Delta state and Nigeria and resolving to do something meaningful about it.
In a bid to rescue Delta State, but with the understanding that as individual aspirants, we can do so little. Whereas together so much, with great results.
After several meetings and consultations across the length and breath of Delta State, assessing the situation on ground as it affects governance, service and representation of the People of Delta State at all levels, we came to the inevitable conclusion of overhauling and infusing fresh minds with new ideas into Delta State governance, National and state legislative representation.
We agreed we can achieve success through sacrificing our contributions to and benefits from our various parties for the people of Delta State and Nigeria.
We unanimously agreed to stand for election together as one, the alternative, and the special one, 3rd Force to become first one in 2019.
We resolved this by all aspirants fairly, transparently and democratically voting for one of their Party as the sole party that all aspirants will stand with for the 2019 elections. The Majority of votes favoured the *AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS (AAC)*.
Consequently, we individually and collectively hereby resolve to run for the various offices attached to our names on the platform of the AAC.
That for the avoidance of doubt and going by the process in the aforementioned, we are not defectors but patriotic statesmen and women who believe the labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain, in turn, sacrificing our time resources and efforts for our people with so much understanding that at some point some may have to respectfully step down for others even though they were equally better just to form a formidable line up that will serve the People of Delta State and Nigeria.
We therefor further resolved to collectively, strategically and productively restore hope to our people through good and effective governance from the Government House, highly distinguished people-oriented representation from the Senate, House of Representative and State Houses of Assembly from all 25 Local Government Areas of Delta State with purpose driven Leadership.
As a people we have suffered for too long, but a new Dawn has come, A new Delta State and indeed a new Nigeria, it is time and we have resolved at the African Action Congress, TO TAKE IT BACK, RESTORE AND REVIVE Delta State and Nigeria.
Aspirants previously of different Political Parties constituting DELTA 3RD FORCE now AAC Aspirants include, but not limited to;
1. Frank Ufuoma Esanubi for Delta State Governor
2.Macdonald Amaran Esq, LL.M (UK) for Senate, Delta South Senatorial District
3. Kennedy Sanene for Federal House of Reps Bomadi Patani Constituency
4.Comrade John Ebikeme Odubolu Delta state House of Assembly BOMADI constituency
5. Chris Ovie, Delta State House of Assembly, Okpe Constituency
6. Binebai Beecroft Delta State House of Assembly for Burutu North constituency
7. Prince Igho Sadjere for House of Representatives, Okpe/Uwvie/Sapele Constituency
8. Akpederin Kingsley Ehensiri Esq, for House of Assembly, Sapele Constituency.
9. Ikemefuna Anyasi Delta State House of Assembly for, Oshimili North Constituency
10. Besidone Yomi, Delta State House of Assembly for, Warri South Constituency 1
11.Maxwell Ogor Isoko South 1 constituency
12. Enawore Erumura David, for Delta State House of Assembly for Uvwie Constituency
13. Akpokona Omafuaire for House of Representatives, Ughelli North/South and Udu Federal Constituency
14 Oburumu Tamaraukepreye, for Delta State House of Assembly, Bomadi Constituency.
15. Fiemotonghan Moses for Delta State House of Assembly for Burutu North Constituency
16. Onitsha Solomon Ovuokerie for Delta State House of Assembly for Isoko North constituency
17.Millah Dike Amen for Delta State House of Assembly for Burutu South Constituency
18. Andrew Ukpebitere for Delta State House of Assembly Ughelli North 1 Constituency
19. Anthony Okubo for Delta State House of Assembly Bomadi Constituency
20. Odidi Odidi for Delta State House of Assembly Patani Constituency
21. Chuks Okpunor for Delta State House of Assembly Aniocha South Constituency
22. Paul Omuophu for Delta State House of Assembly Ughelli South Constituency
*DELTA 3RD FORCE*
Now AAC Aspirants in Delta State.
0803 600 6663
0803 969 3452