DELTA 3RD FORCE, the strategic group of excellent, younger energetic, clever, revolutionary, imaginative and prescient pushed and really profitable people of their numerous chosen fields of endeavor, who as respectful aspirants from totally different political events, fed up with the established order of Delta state and Nigeria and resolving to do one thing significant about it.
In a bid to rescue Delta State, however with the understanding that as particular person aspirants, we will accomplish that little. Whereas collectively a lot, with nice outcomes.
After a number of conferences and consultations throughout the size and breath of Delta State, assessing the state of affairs on floor because it impacts governance, service and illustration of the People of Delta State in any respect ranges, we got here to the inevitable conclusion of overhauling and infusing recent minds with new concepts into Delta State governance, National and state legislative illustration.
We agreed we will obtain success by sacrificing our contributions to and advantages from our numerous events for the folks of Delta State and Nigeria.
We unanimously agreed to face for election collectively as one, the choice, and the particular one, third Force to change into first one in 2019.
We resolved this by all aspirants pretty, transparently and democratically voting for one in every of their Party as the only real get together that each one aspirants will stand with for the 2019 elections. The Majority of votes favoured the AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS (AAC).
Consequently, we individually and collectively hereby resolve to run for the assorted places of work hooked up to our names on the platform of the AAC.
That for the avoidance of doubt and going by the method within the aforementioned, we aren’t defectors however patriotic statesmen and ladies who consider the labour of our heroes previous shall by no means be in useless, in flip, sacrificing our time assets and efforts for our folks with a lot understanding that in some unspecified time in the future some might need to respectfully step down for others though they had been equally higher simply to kind a formidable line up that may serve the People of Delta State and Nigeria.
We therefor additional resolved to collectively, strategically and productively restore hope to our folks by good and efficient governance from the Government House, extremely distinguished people-oriented illustration from the Senate, House of Representative and State Houses of Assembly from all 25 Local Government Areas of Delta State with objective pushed Leadership.
As a folks we’ve suffered for too lengthy, however a brand new Dawn has come, A brand new Delta State and certainly a brand new Nigeria, it’s time and we’ve resolved on the African Action Congress, TO TAKE IT BACK, RESTORE AND REVIVE Delta State and Nigeria.
Aspirants beforehand of various Political Parties constituting DELTA 3RD FORCE now AAC Aspirants embrace, however not restricted to;
- Frank Ufuoma Esanubi for Delta State Governor
2.Macdonald Amaran Esq, LL.M (UK) for Senate, Delta South Senatorial District
- Kennedy Sanene for Federal House of Reps Bomadi Patani Constituency
4.Comrade John Ebikeme Odubolu Delta state House of Assembly BOMADI constituency
- Chris Ovie, Delta State House of Assembly, Okpe Constituency
- Binebai Beecroft Delta State House of Assembly for Burutu North constituency
- Prince Igho Sadjere for House of Representatives, Okpe/Uwvie/Sapele Constituency
- Akpederin Kingsley Ehensiri Esq, for House of Assembly, Sapele Constituency.
- Ikemefuna Anyasi Delta State House of Assembly for, Oshimili North Constituency
- Besidone Yomi, Delta State House of Assembly for, Warri South Constituency 1
11.Maxwell Ogor Isoko South 1 constituency
- Enawore Erumura David, for Delta State House of Assembly for Uvwie Constituency
- Akpokona Omafuaire for House of Representatives, Ughelli North/South and Udu Federal Constituency
14 Oburumu Tamaraukepreye, for Delta State House of Assembly, Bomadi Constituency.
- Fiemotonghan Moses for Delta State House of Assembly for Burutu North Constituency
- Onitsha Solomon Ovuokerie for Delta State House of Assembly for Isoko North constituency
17.Millah Dike Amen for Delta State House of Assembly for Burutu South Constituency
- Andrew Ukpebitere for Delta State House of Assembly Ughelli North 1 Constituency
- Anthony Okubo for Delta State House of Assembly Bomadi Constituency
- Odidi Odidi for Delta State House of Assembly Patani Constituency
- Chuks Okpunor for Delta State House of Assembly Aniocha South Constituency
- Paul Omuophu for Delta State House of Assembly Ughelli South Constituency
DELTA 3RD FORCE
Now AAC Aspirants in Delta State.
0803 600 6663
0803 969 3452