On Friday, the police transferred the senator from their hospital to a Department of State Service (DSS) well being facility for remedy after he complained that he was not getting higher.
The police hospital had licensed him match for trial.
An affiliate of the senator instructed TheCable on Saturday that the subsequent motion of the police is unknown.
“They moved him to SARS office in Guzape. The police moved him without any word. We don’t know what they want to do now,” the affiliate mentioned.
Last week, the senator surrendered to the police following a 8-day siege laid to his Abuja residence.
The police accused Melaye of culpable murder and alleged that his supporters shot one Danjuma Saliu, a police officer, in Kogi state on July 19.
Jimoh Moshood, police spokesman, mentioned they’ve a warrant to maintain Melaye for 14 days.
“The police investigation team obtained a 14 day remand warrant from the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) high court on 9th January, 2019, to keep senator Dino Melaye in police custody for investigation into the case of criminal conspiracy and attempted culpable homicide against him till 23rd January, 2019,” Moshood mentioned.
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals