The Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Abubakar Atiku has warned Nigerians in opposition to permitting President Muhammadu Buhari steal their votes within the February 16, 2019 Presidential election.
The former vice chairman stated this, throughout an interactive session with some youth teams, social media influencers and bloggers in Abuja on Sunday.
Atiku stated the Buhari administration should be voted out, due to the various havoc, it has wrecked on the nation.
“President Buhari has stolen your jobs. He has stolen your rights. Don’t let him steal your votes. They are preparing the ground to steal your votes. I know that Nigerians are ready to ‘Get Nigeria Working Again’, but don’t let Buhari steal your votes”
Atiku said additional that the Buhari authorities has ruined the nation’s financial system, including that that is the more severe, the nation has had it, since independence in 1960.
“Nigeria has by no means been in such a nasty form as now we have right now, not even through the civil battle. We have by no means had the financial system this unhealthy and the nation has not been so insecure as we’re underneath Buhari .
That is why all of us should work collectively to make Nigeria work once more.”
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals