Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has been conferred with the “Ocho-Udo Ndigbo” of Ndigbo by the Igbo Community in the North Central state.
The title which means the “Peace Maker of Igbos,” was handed to him in “appreciation of his courageous insistence that every Nigeria has a right to reside anywhere in the country.”
He was conferred with the title during the 2018 Igbo Cultural Day celebration in the state.
This was revealed in a tweet by the Kaduna Government which wrote that “The Igbo Community has decided to confer on Malam Nasir @elrufai the title of Ocho-Udo Ndigbo, the Peace Maker of Igbos.
“This is done in appreciation of his courageous insistence that every Nigeria has a right to reside anywhere in the country.”
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment