Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that he has acquired a number of dying threats over his stance towards the present authorities.
In a press release titled, “Points for Concern and Action”, issued on Sunday, the previous chief stated;
“God of Nigeria is a dwelling God and a prayer-answering God. Nigerians should cry out to God to ship Nigeria. Here once more, I’ve been threatened with arrest and extermination however I can’t succumb to intimidation or threats. Maybe I ought to remind those that are utilizing probe as a menace that I’ve been probed 4 instances by EFCC, ICPC, House of Representatives and the Senate and Buhari has entry to experiences of those probes. But I’ve additionally challenged Buhari and the criminals round him to arrange a probe on the identical allegations and I’ll face such probe in public.
But I do know that these criminals can not stand up to a Police inquiry not to mention medical probe on the previous public places of work they held. My fervent prayer is that President Buhari might reside to see the need and goal of God for Nigeria. My ultimate attraction to him is to desist from evil with manipulation and desperation as a result of evil has repercussion particularly as man who ought to watch and be aware of his self-acclaimed and packaged integrity. At the top of the day, those that goad you on will depart you within the lurch. You can be left alone, Unclad and unheralded. In defeat, which have to be Buhari’s worry resulting in desperation, he and his co-travellers can nonetheless keep modicum of decency, and exhibit worry of God of their actions.”
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals