A wild drama occurred in Imo State over the weekend when a bride was attacked with palm oil on her wedding day.
The first wife of the groom was responsible for the attack as he moved to marry a second wife.
The groom went to Apostolic church at Nkwo Orji in Owerri North area of the state to wed his second wife, but the church rejected him being that he is already married.
It was gathered that the man went to another church known as the Altar of prayer Gospel ministries in the same area and the pastor accepted to wed them.
On the day of the wedding, Sunday, 25th November 2018, the first wife allegedly stormed the wedding venue and poured red oil on the bride/second wife’s wedding gown which nearly caused a big fight.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment