National Chairman of the African Democratic Congress, ADC, Chief Ralphs Okey Nwosu, has mentioned that by handing his marketing campaign over to National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, President Muhammadu Buhari has once more proven that he was cloned.
Nwosu was quoted by the Guardian as saying that the President’s motion was scandalous, noting that, “There are three ways one can explain this: It is the character of the man to shirk responsibility or we have a zombie in the Villa, whom the cabals are in complete control of, or this whole clone or body-double thing is not a mirage. Certainly, something is wrong.”
Nwosu, who additionally claimed that Buhari was by no means accessible for individuals who elected him, famous that the nation has been ruled by proxies for the previous couple of years.
He continued, “First the rumours of body-doubles and cloned Villa occupants, and now they’re now not disguising or pretentious about it. It has been made clear that Tinubu doubles for Buhari when campaigning to seize energy.
“The nation has been ruled by proxies for the previous couple of years and APC has allowed it. So, it’s left to the Nigerian voters and other people to determine in the course of the elections.
“Buhari isn’t accessible to the individuals who elected him. This is why leaders of different nations deal with us with contempt. Political leaders and buyers all around the world mock us on a regular basis.
“How low could governance get? All indicators score Buhari’s government as the lowest since the Nigerian nation was founded.”
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals