Yabagi made the disclosure to newsmen in Abuja while unveiling his running mate, Prince Martin Kunle Olateru-Olagbegi.
“Our agenda shall be anchored on the deployment of new governance models to restructure Nigeria and give our people a new direction,” he said.
Speaking on workers welfare, he stated, “The Nigerian economy has the capacity to give a minimum of N100,000 per month to the least paid worker in this country. We have the capacity, what we are losing is leadership.
“A country that is number six among the crude oil and gas exporting countries in the world; a country that is number three among the gas exporting countries in the world; a country that has the largest population in Africa; a country that is remarkable in terms of where the resources of this world are deposited and a country that has the youngest population, youngest workers and youngest capital with all the potential, we cannot be paying N30,000 per month as minimum wage. Believe me, it is very small”. He concluded.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment