By : COMRADE KHALID AHMED PINDIGA
“The Northern Youths Movement for Peaceful coexistence has call for INEC to play her roled as the anti-democratic force, on her effort to denied All Progressive Congress (APC) mandade in the just concluded Bauchi State 2019 governorship election”.
“Addressing press in abuja the national coordinator comrade Khalid Ahmed Pindiga said reversing the decision of the Returning Officer at the Collation Center by the committee sent by INEC, Is undemocratic and total constitutional breach.”
“Considering the letters and spirit of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (1999 as amended), and the INEC Guidelines for 2019 general election, INEC is not empowered to reverse any decision taken at the collation centre by the Returning Officer appointed for that purpose.”
“The composition of the committee is also questionable as the Committee Chairman, Festus Okoye, Esq., is a close ally of and ex-personal solicitor of Honourable Yakubu Dogara of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).”
“The Northern Youth Movement for Peaceful coexistence has wholeheartedly condemn the decisions of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is total constitutional breach, injustice and partisan to favour somebody.”
“While , We remain committed to the aims and objectives of the movement for peaceful coexistence at everywhere, We call on INEC to reverse her decision to prevail the will of the people of Bauchi State”.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment