The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has declared the Bauchi state governorship election inconclusive.
The Bauchi State Returning officer, Professor Mohammed Kyari while announcing the election results at the INEC headquarters on Sunday night said that the PDP candidate has polled 469,512 votes against his closest opponent, the incumbent governor, Mohammed Abubakar of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who polled 465,453 votes already.
Announcing the results, Professor Kyari said, “In line with Section 23 part 6 of the electoral act, I hereby declare the election inconclusive.” noting that election results for the Tafawa Balewa Local Government Area was cancelled due to violence at the collation centre which thugs took advantage of to cart away electoral materials. Rerun is due in 21days.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment