Ahead of the 2019 general elections, a frontline Presidential contender on the platform of the Labour Party (LP), Sam Nwanti, has withdrawn from the presidential race in support of President Muhammadu Buhari re-election.
The American-based detective from Mbieri, in the Mbaitoli Council Area of Imo State dropped his ambition in an interactive session with newsmen in Owerri.
Nwanti disclosed that he withdrew from the race to boost the re-election bid of President Buhari in the 2019 elections, while he prepares for the 2023 presidential race.
“Today, I withdraw from contesting for the presidential race on the platform of Labour party and back to APC.
“I am back to APC to support President Buhari for his second term bid because he needs our support to get things aright once again. I will help All Progressives Congress and Buhari led administration fight corruption and as the only detective who is contesting in 2019, it may split the support of President Muhammadu Buhari,” he added.
He stressed that his withdrawal from the race is solely anchored on supporting President Buhari in fighting corruption in Nigeria for the second time
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment
- MTN Nigeria 2019 Mass Recruitment
- Pruvia Integrated Limited two Job vacancies
- Workforce group Recruitment for Contact Center Agent
- See the Names 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia
- Nigeria Customs Service 2019 Massive Recruitment for Ond, NCE BSC, HND -vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- VIDEO : PDP Chairman, Faith Majemite Destroy Stores, Markets in Abraka for Voting APC.
- Viral Video: POLICE Fighting dirty with NSCDC over Rifle
- Two Vacant Positions at WTS Energy
- Credit Analyst & Collections Officer at Zerofinance Limited