The Acting Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has ordered the speedy disbandment of the Federal SARS, Special Investigation Panel and Special Tactical Squad.
He introduced this on Monday at his inaugural convention with Commissioners of Police and different senior officers in Abuja.
Based on the brand new directive, the SARS will now be domiciled beneath the direct supervision of the Commissioners of Police within the 36 states.
The IGP Special Investigation Panel and IGP Special Tactical Squad had been established by the previous IGP Ibrahim Idris who additionally centralized the operations of SARS into Federal SARS.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment