Pictured is a gallant Nigerian soldier who survived the Boko Haram attack which left over 100 troops dead and many others injured in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno on Sunday, November 18th.
According to an online report, the soldier identified as Gboy Nick was said to have finished his bullets during shootout with Boko Haram – with about five terrorists fast approaching his location.
It was gathered that the soldier became confused and could not run to avoid being gunned down by the insurgents.
He was reported to have hidden under a trench and brought out his jackknife to defend himself while waiting for his fate.
The soldier reportedly used the knife to stab and kill one of the Boko Haram insurgents who unknowingly came close to where he hid before he collected his rifle and continued in the fierce shootout.
Gboy purportedly gunned down four of the remaining terrorists before fleeing to a far distance where he joined some of his colleagues who had already escaped.
According to Barrister C.J, the soldier is back and has promised to show some love to his Facebook friends as a way of appreciating his survival.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment