The Nigerian police have raided a popular brothel in Anambra State and arrested many underage girls who engage in prostitution.
Newspoint Media gathered that the arrest was made following written and oral complaints to ECDU by Uruokwe people about suspected criminal activities going on at Venue Spot brothel along Ring Road, Enugwu-Ukwu Njikoka Local Government Area Anambra state which ranges from suspected cultism, underaged prostitution and drug peddling, the PG petitioned the Commissioner of Police, Anambra State.
According to the report, a team of men from State CID and Enugwu-ukwu vigilante under the supervision of the President General raided the place and effected so many arrests, mainly underaged prostitutes and their male accomplices.
The operator of the brothel and all those arrested were immediately taken to State CID, Amawbia and may appear in court soon. This operation will be extended to other clandestine joints in the Town. Thanks to Uruokwe village youths for assisting the Police and the PG in this operation.
The place has been sealed off for now.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment