A love struck young man, Fidelis Michael aged 28 has been arrested for declaring his intention to marry a top notch daughter of a monarch in Ejigbo Lagos.
The gentleman was said to have committed a sacrilege by indicating interest in the princess and also assaulting her by kissing her in market place where she had gone to shop, to the detest of the royal family.
It was gathered that when the Oba heard about what happened, he directed his aides to apprehend the culprit and hand him over to the police at Ejigbo Division for prosecution.
The culprit was then arraigned at the Ejigbo Magistrate court for the offence, where he pleaded not guilty as the defendant insisted he kissed the princess against her wish inside the market.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment