Information reaching Newspoint Media from dependable police sources reveals that the Inspector General of the Nigeria Police Force, Muhammed Adamu has ordered the instant retirement of seven senior Deputy Inspectors General of police.
The retired officers embody; deputy inspector normal of police (DIG) answerable for finance and administration, Maigari Dikko and the DIG answerable for operations, Habila Joshak.
Also affected are 5 different DIGs, Emmanuel Inyang, info and communications expertise; Agboola Oshodi-Glover, logistics and provide; Mohammed Katsina, analysis and planning; Sani Mohammed, coaching and growth; and Peace Ibekwe-Abdallah, federal felony investigation and intelligence.
Their retirement from lively service got here Sunday, January 27 within the night, and Newspoint Media learnt that it could be introduced formally later.
Frank Mba, the police spokesperson’s phone was switched off as on the time of submitting this report.
Recall, The seven affected officers had been amongst 15 senior officers reported had been prone to be retired on January 17.
The seven DIGs and eight assistant inspectors-general who had been recognized as having joined the police earlier than Mr Adamu, who was appointed on January 15 after the previous IG Ibrahim Idris was retired as he attained 60 12 months simply as , greater than 20 DIGs and AIGs had been compelled to retire from service to allow Idris represent his administration staff in 2016.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment