Security personnel connected to the Presidential Investigative Panel on Friday invaded the Nigeria Football Federation to impact the arrest of the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick and 4 different prime officers.
The Policemen who have been armed arrived the NFF glasshouse at about 11am with a warrant of arrest to choose up Amaju, NFF first and second vice presidents, Seyi Akinwunmi, Shehu Dikko, NFF Secretary normal, Mohammed Sanusi and NFF technical committee chairman, Ahmed Yusuf Fresh. Unfortunately, none of them have been round.
A supply who witnessed the drama knowledgeable Sportinglife.ng that the safety guards on the federation made an try and problem the policemen, however needed to withdraw after they proven the warrant of arrest.
“They searched the workplaces and didn’t discover something or the folks they have been on the lookout for, after the safety guards allowed them entry.
“I just wondered what would have happened if they were around,” our supply stated.
Recalled Chairman of the panel, Okoi Obono-Obla had on Wednesday stated the 5 officers should clear their names following alleged fraud, mismanagement and misapplication of funds leveled in opposition to them.
But they failed to point out up thus resulting in the panel making use of the usage of power.
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals