Prince Charles turn 70 today, and to celebrate, he’s pictured with his entire dynasty for the first time ever, including, two sons and their wives, three grandchildren, and another yet to be born.
The rare roayal photos were released moments ago to mark the future king’s milestone and according to the palace, the images were taken in the gardens of Clarence House in September.
To further celebrate, Prince Charles will attend two meetings at Clarence House and this afternoon will attend a tea party with his wife and 70 inspirational people also marking their 70th birthdays, at Spencer House in London.
Guests will include volunteers for a number of charities such as The Prince’s Trust, The Silver Line and Barnardo’s.
Later tonight, the Queen will host a private party at Buckingham Palace for more than 600 guests to celebrate her son’s milestone. In honour of the occasion, Charles has also guest edited a special edition of Country Life magazine. In it, William reveals the lengths his father has gone to in his passion for the natural world; inviting some of the creatures living in his garden into the house.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment