Atiku Abubakar, former Vice- President and presidential flgabearer of the Peoples Democratic has told the presidency and the Federal Government to leave him alone and focus their attention on addressing the concerns over the identity of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Atiku who spoke through Segun Sowunmi, spokesman of his campaign organisation said the nations of the world are at liberty to give or refuse visas to anyone they deem fit and do not need the federal government’s opinion on the issue.
“The countries of the world are free and are at liberty to give visa or not to. We are advising them that should go and concern themselves with the allegations of duplicity and multiple personality sitting in Aso Villa” he said.
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals