Seven youngsters of Jeremiah Oghoveta, an All Progressive Congress chieftain who was murdered throughout the social gathering’s ward congress final 12 months have been provided scholarships by the Delta Central Senator, Ovie OmoAgege.
The scholarship awarded in line with studies gathered from a number of media aides of the senator will run from major via secondary faculty to college degree.
This is to compensate the household of the deceased chieftain and in addition to ease the stress on the household he left behind
Late Mr Jeremiah who was a ward chairmanship candidate tipped for victory was shot to demise throughout the APC’s May fifth 2018 ward congress at Okwagbe in Ughelli South, Delta State.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment