Senator Ovie OmoAgege representing Delta Central within the hallowed chambers of the National Assembly has cautioned supporters of the All Progressive Congress in opposition to voting political events however to elect candidates primarily based on conviction from their particular person manifestos and what they signify.
Senator Agege disclosed this to electorates whereas on joint marketing campaign rallies with APC’s House Of Representatives Candidate, Rev Francis Waive, to Okwagbe, Oviri Olomu, Agbon Olomu, Ohwahwa, Ovwudokpokpo and Olomu communities in Ughelli South.
Giving account of his stewardship whereas enumerating his numerous empowerment programmes together with payments he sponsored, Senator Agege advised Olomu Ward 11 electorates that 2019 elections ought to neither be about PDP nor APC however about those who sincerely have real love for Urhobo nation.
After reeling out accomplished and ongoing tasks of President Muhammadu Buhari which included the railway undertaking, Senator Agege went additional to induce the individuals to take benefits of the quite a few tasks which President Muhammadu Buhari has executed and work in direction of his reelection stressing that, the completion of the railway undertaking will open up enterprise for the Urhobos.
“The railway project was abandoned by the past administration. But as a Senator, I can tell you that I persuaded President Buhari to complete the project and all the overhead bridges” he mentioned
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment