A Police officer has been caught on tape demanding a N100,000 to facilitate the release of some young men arrested in Delta state.
An Eyewitness, Prince Harrison Gwamnishu disclosed that the officer who is part of a police team at ‘B’ Division in Asaba had jackets with the inscription ‘IGP Tactical Squad’.
It will be recalled that the Inspector general of police, Idris Kpotum has since banned the outfit/squad. Gwamnishu wrote on his social media page;
“Dear Nigeria Police Force,
A Police Team in Asaba wearing a Black Jacket, driving a blue Hilux van with inscription on their jacket “IGP Tactical Squad” are demanding N100,000 each to release young Deltans arrested in the street.
They are currently in B Division Asaba. The video shows Festus demanding N100,000 to release them.”
See the video below;
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment