The United States Chamber of Commerce has confirmed a personal assembly with Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
In a mailed response to inquiries on attending the assembly, Katharine Cooksey, senior supervisor, media and exterior communications, US Chamber of Commerce, stated no reporters will have the ability to attend the assembly.
“Thank you for reaching out to us. The event you mention is private, closed press, and off the record,” Cooksey stated.
“Only U.S.-Africa Business Center members are invited. No reporters will be able to attend.”
Newsmen had initially tried to substantiate the small print of the occasion from the chamber and the US Africa Business Centre web sites, however there was no document of the assembly.
Atiku, who arrived the US this afternoon, nevertheless, stated he can be assembly with US authorities officers, with out giving particulars of who and who he can be assembly.
“Just arrived Washington D.C for meeting with US government officials, Nigerians living in D.C metropolis and the business community,” Atiku tweeted along with his signature AA.
The chamber is the biggest lobbying group within the US, spending extra money than some other lobbying group on a yearly foundation.
It has particular financial and political leanings, which performs main roles in elections within the United States and the creation of jobs on the earth’s largest economic system.
Atiku has constructed his marketing campaign round job creation, working with the tagline: “Atiku means jobs”. It is, nevertheless, unclear how Atiku’s conferences will additional facilitate his quest to create jobs in Nigeria.
- Sex For Marks: We won’t dance naked with you–AAU blasts Dr. Igbafe
- 2023 presidency race : Tinubu speaks on secret agenda
- Massive Recruitment at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited, April, 2019
- Ongoing Massive Recruitment at Rovedana Limited [ Over 400 Openings ]
- Ongoing Job Recruitment In A Reputable Manufacturing Company [ 8 Positions ]
- NAFDAC 2019/2020 Recruitment | All you need to know
- Easter Tragedy : 156 Kill in three Sri Lanka Cities’ Multiple Explosions
- Nigerian Court Sacks APC Rep-Elect
- Ongoing Recruitment at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
- Appeal Court Withholds Judgement On Onnoghen’s Four Appeals