Seven indians have been booked for allegedly beating up a whatsapp group admin who stopped them from posting indecent footage and messages within the group.
The Basti Jodhewal police have registered a case underneath part 323(voluntarily inflicting harm), 506(legal conspiracy and intimidation), 149(member of illegal meeting responsible of offence dedicated in prosecution of frequent object) of the Indian Penal Code(IPC) towards Narinder Kumar and his six unidentified accomplices.
The case was registered by Raj Kumar who runs a whatsapp group by which the accused used to publish indecent footage and messages.
Raj Kumar mentioned he had deterred Narinder from doing so and on the fateful Friday, the accused with the assistance of his accomplices stopped him and assaulted him.
It is pertinent to say that an argument on a whatsapp group had earlier claimed the lifetime of a 19years previous boy who was attempting to intervene within the conflict of two associates at a Grain Market at Kohara highway in Sahnewal.
- NSITF BOARD: Delisting My Name As Board Chairman Is An Act of Oppression by Ngige – Comrade Kokori
- FORUM SEND SOS TO WORLD BANK ON CONSTRUCTION OF DELTA EROSION, FLOOD SITES
- BREAKING : Buhari finally Signs N30,000 New Minimum Wage.
- BREAKING: Onnoghen Guilty, CCT Bars Him From Public Office For 10 Years [ see full details]
- Ongoing Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited April 2019
- See the Photo of Nigerian footballer, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs
- Exxon Mobil 2019 Entry-Level Apprentice Program
- NESTLÉ NIGERIA TECHNICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2019 – AGBARA FACTORY
- VIDEO : Lizzy the cocaine Addict
- Akpabio, APC Leaders Fights over Ministerial Appointment