A Nigerian man’s demise has left family, friends and colleagues heartbroken due to the tragic circumstance which allegedly saw him killed.
According to Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha, the deceased identified as Enango Gelsthorpe Sege, from Amassoma community in Bayelsa state – was shot dead after his wife posted pictures of herself flaunting wads of cash on Facebook.
It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital and shot him dead, moments after the wife flaunted the money he was paid by a company.
It was not disclosed whether the deceased was robbed by the gunmen.
Facebook user and sister to the deceased, Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha wrote;
I receive this shocking news yesterday. My brother was shot dead by an unknown armed robbers at his resident. This is as a result of his wife’s negligence.
His wife posted on her Facebook account these bundles of money he was paid by his company. RIP Enango Gelsthorpe Sege
Subscribe to NEWS POINT via Email
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
From NEWS POINT
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of NEWS POINT. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA Palavar