While Lauren London has been granted guardianship over her 3-year-old son with slain rapper Nipsey Hussle, Nipsey’s other baby mama was not so lucky.
A judge has granted guardianship of Nipsey’s 10-year-old daughter, Emani Asghedom, to his immediate family members. The judge signed off on Nipsey’s immediate family members becoming legal guardians to Emani, as opposed to her birth mother, Tanisha Foster.
Tanisha Foster has battled with Nipsey’s brother and sister over the care of her daughter, Emani, but the Asghedom family won this one.
Emani is expected to inherit the other half of Nipsey’s estate. It appears there’s at least $2 million on the line because the documents say Kross Asghedom (Nipsey’s child with Lauren London) is expected to get a million Dollars.
The Asghedom family were granted guardianship of Emani after they said her mother Tanisha was “unfit”. The court said Nipsey’s family provided sufficient evidence for their petition and as such, Nipsey’s siblings – Samantha Smith, Sam Asghedom and another person named Angelique Smith – have been appointed as Emani’s guardians.
Subscribe to NEWS POINT via Email
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
From NEWS POINT
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of NEWS POINT. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA Palavar