Expected set of responsibilities
He/She will keep budgetary records refreshed, get ready reports and accommodate bank explanations and furthermore run bookkeeping programming programs (e.g. SAP) to process business exchanges, similar to creditor liabilities and receivable, payment, cost vouchers and receipts.
Plan bank stores, general record postings and proclamations
– Accommodate accounts in an auspicious way
– Day by day enter key information of money related exchanges in database
Give help and support to company staff
– Exploration, track and reestablish bookkeeping or documentation issues and inconsistencies
Give bookkeeping and administrative help to the bookkeeping division
– Type precisely, get ready and keep up bookkeeping archives and records.
Competency in MS Office, databases and bookkeeping programming
– Hands-on involvement with spreadsheets and monetary reports
– Precision and tender loving care
– Inclination for numbers
Demonstrated bookkeeping background, ideally as a Records receivable assistant or Records payable representative
– Commonality with accounting and essential bookkeeping systems
Method of Use
Candidate must have at least OND/HND/B.Sc in Bookkeeping or any related order with somewhere around two years involvement in field of specialization. Other expert capability is an additional advantage.Qualified candidate ought to forward their refreshed CVs/Resume to [email protected] for prompt enrollment.