Reactions have continued to trail the SexForGrades documentary by BBC targeted at lecturers in universities in Nigeria and Ghana, who harrass students for sex in exchange for grades.
A lecturer in the department of Mass Communications, University of Calabar (UNICAL), Inyali Peter said that students who sexually harass lecturers should be exposed as a means of curbing sex for grade in tertiary institutions.
According to Inyali, who is also a media aid to the Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade:
“How about students that sexually harass lecturers? They should be exposed and called out too”.
Subscribe to NEWS POINT via Email
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
From NEWS POINT
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of NEWS POINT. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA Palavar